Sunday, July 22nd
GOODSTOCK VOLUNTEER MEETING
Goodstock '18 is just around the corner and we need lots of volunteers to make it happen! If you would be willing to help out at Goodstock on August 5th please stay for this brief meeting (approx. 30 minutes). For more information see Teresa Breeding.
Tuesday, July 31st
11:00 AM- 4:00 PM
RED CROSS BLOOD DRIVE
Save a life by donating blood. Reserve your time slot here. Walk-ins are welcome but those with a reserved time slot will be taken first.
Sunday, August 5th
5:00 PM- 8:30 PM
Everyone is invited to Roger and Teresa Breeding's house for our annual end of Summer party. Here's a little of what to expect:
- Great Food- bring a side dish or dessert to share (please bring a serving utensil as well)
- Fellowship- bring a friend! Everyone is welcome! Bring a chair or blanket to sit on.
- Fishing- don't forget your fishing pole and bait
- Live Music
- Bouncy house/waterslide for the kids- bring swimsuit, towel, and dry clothes
- Barrel Train Rides and Archery for the kids and the young at heart
- Corn Hole
- Outdoor Baptisms- Would you like to be baptized in the pond? If so, bring a towel and dry clothes.
- Fireworks Finale at 8:15 PM
- FUN FUN FUN!!!
Tuesday, August 14th
Join Pastor Dennis for an overview of the vision and values of Grace Community Church and an introduction to serving, giving, and biblical community. At the end of the class you'll be given the opportunity to become a member of the church. Please sign up in advance here. Childcare is available upon prior request.
Monday, August 21st- Saturday, September 1st
Our Youth Group will be raising money by selling their delicious, famous Frito Banditos at the Cumberland County Fair. Be sure to come out and support them!
Saturday, September 8th
8:30 AM- 10:00 AM
For more information see Ray and Alice Capps